All Students can now get FREE Microsoft Office 365 programs for installing on home computers (Mac or Windows) and on mobile devices. For the Student Advantage Flyer, please click here.
- Visit http://office.leeschools.net
- Login with your district username and password (what you use at school to log in to a computer).
- Click on the "Install Now" button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted to activate Office, use [email protected] as your "email address" and your normal district password.
Example: If your username at school is jc012345, use [email protected] to activate Office.
You may install this free Office 365 program on up to 5 computers or devices.
The advantage, besides no cost, is that anything you create at home will be able to be used on school computers if you copy to a flash drive. One exception: Microsoft Works documents will need to be saved as Microsoft Word documents. We don't have Works at school.
Microsoft has provided a web site to help you if you run into problems. You can access that site at: